Life in Peoria, Arizona, explained by people who’ve lived in Peoria:
*Response format = Answer (Your name, How long you’ve lived in Peoria)
What’s your favorite thing about living in Peoria?
- Our ward. (Kali, 5 years)
- Close enough to the “city” but far enough away from the busy. (Abbie, 6 years)
- It’s safe and tends to be more upscale than many other bordering cities. (Deborah, 27 years)
Peoria Least Favorites
What’s your least favorite thing about living in Peoria?
- Far away from family. (Kali, 5 years)
- The restaurant selection (lots and lots of chains, not a ton of local). (Abbie, 6 years)
Peoria Things To Do
What are fun things to do in Peoria?
- Going to the library or going to the parks. (Kali, 5 years)
- Beautiful parks. Many kid friendly places like sky zone, etc. and also lots of attractions for adult only nights out, food truck Friday. (Deborah, 27 years)
What’s Peoria known for?
- Peoria sports complex is a big one, but to me it’s the good neighbors. (Deborah, 27 years)
What’s the crime like in Peoria? (hot spot areas, etc.)
- We’ve always felt safe here. (Kali, 5 years)
- Some areas have gotten crime, but the neighborhoods seem to revamp in fewer years than other cities. (Deborah, 27 years)
Any advice for people moving to Peoria?
- I prefer the northern part of Peoria. (Abbie, 6 years)
- You won’t be disappointed with the Peoria area! (Deborah, 27 years)
Share an experience you’ve had in Peoria (fun, crazy, dangerous, etc.).
- I was born and raised here, I have so many. I’ve lived outside of Peoria for about a years worth of time collectively. I love that we have the fireworks and the big bash at PSC and Halloween bash too. (Deborah, 27 years)
How do you think Peoria will change over the next 10 years?
- I think with the newer places being put in it’s going to bring big revenue for us, and will keep our city going as it’s always been, if not better. (Deborah, 27 years)
Any other interesting facts about Peoria?
- Peoria HS main building is over 100 years old. (Deborah, 27 years)