Free resources about the Nigeria Enugu Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Nigeria LDS Missions.
Nigeria Enugu Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Nigeria Enugu Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
21A Nwodo St, G.R.A.
PO Box 4133
Phone Number: 234-81-5064-4808
Mission President: President Francis O. Nmeribe
Nigeria Enugu Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Nigeria Enugu Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Enugu Mission:
Videos with Nigeria Enugu RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the Enugu Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about Nigeria
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about Nigeria. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about Nigeria, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
Nigeria Enugu Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Nigeria Enugu Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
|Nigeria Enugu Mission||nigeriaenugumission.wordpress.com||2017|
|Elder Andrew Jeremiah||mymission.com/elderjeremiah||2016|
|Elder Osei Asenso Eric||missionsite.net/elderoseiasensoeric||2015|
|Elder Samuel Asare-Boahens||missionsite.net..samuelasare-boahen||2012|
|Elder & Sister Leavitt||leavittschildren.blogspot.com||2008|
Nigeria Enugu Mission Groups
Here are Enugu Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Enugu Mission.
- Enugu/Benin Missions Legends Group (73 members)
- Enugu Mission Returned Missionaries Group (3 members)
Nigeria Enugu Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Nigeria Enugu Mission!
Shirt designs include Enugu Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Enugu missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Nigeria Enugu Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Enugu Mission.
- 2016-2019, Francis O. Nmeribe
- 2013-2016, Freebody A. Mensah
- 2010-2013, John K. Buah
- 2006-2009, Garf W. Blair
- 2006-2006, Jerry L. Nelson
- 2002-2004, John Hugo
- 2000-2002, Robert R. Nally
- 1998-2000, John Squires
- 1995-1998, Johannes W. Vande Merwe
- 1992-1995, Ato K. Dadson
Nigeria LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 129,989
- Missions: 5
- Temples: 1
- Congregations: 416
- Family History Centers: 46
Helpful Articles about Nigeria
Nigeria Enugu Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Nigeria Enugu RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 1997-1999 (John)
- 2010-2012 (Precious)
- 2004-2006 (Matthew)
- 2001-2003 (Nwaogwugwu)
What were some favorite foods?
- Garry and rice. (John)
- Indome. (Precious)
- Rice. (Matthew)
- Rice. (Nwaogwugwu)
What cities/areas did you serve in?
- Benin, Abuja and Enugu. (Precious)
- Jos, Abuja, Nsukka, Enugu, Asaba. (Matthew)
- Abuja, Awka, Enugu, Jos Ana. (Nwaogwugwu)
What was a funny experience?
- When a university professor told me I can’t teach him that he is learned. (John)
- Wow! I had many of them…..some days when we are out…..I will meet lots man who we were teaching who said they love me…and I found that funny…cause I had some one home….. (Precious)
- Transfer. (Matthew)
- Our super preparation day in Abuja. (Nwaogwugwu)
What was a crazy experience?
- When my companion had an accident. (John)
- I had to under go a surgery. (Precious)
- In Abuja the Kubwa area, one of the person’s I went to teach sent their dog to move us out. (Nwaogwugwu)
What was a spiritual experience?
- When I converted a whole family. (John)
- I had many of them but most of all was the day I enter the temple… (Precious)
- Reading. (Matthew)
What are some interesting facts about the Enugu Mission?
- I did enjoy it. It’s helps to build one spiritual life. (John)
- In my mission we were very obedient and we baptized a lot. (Precious)
What was the weather like?
- Sunny and cold. (John)
- It was mostly Sunny. (Precious)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- They are very enterprising and hard working. (John)
- The place was peaceful and the people was loving. (Precious)
- Their smile. (Matthew)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Sweeter is advisable and suits. (John)
- Well the clothing I used and ones people give me….as for advice I pack many…. (Precious)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Sound health. Eloquence and a happy family. (John)
- I am happily married with a beautiful baby girl. (Precious)
- Good health. (Matthew)
What are some skills you gained?
- Driving. (John)
- How to manage money..How to love other….How to be a good wife.. (Precious)
- Reading. (Matthew)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- Enjoy every minute of it! Embrace the weirdness/uniqueness of Oregon. Be patient in your own skills, strengths, and weaknesses. Remember that the Lord qualifies whom he calls and take pictures and write in your journals-memories is all that you get to keep when its all done. (John)
- I wish I had all the knowledge I have now… (Precious)
- The scripture. (Matthew)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Enugu?
- Do not go because others are going….I know that missionary work is our father’s work. ..and if we serve with our heart we will be bless… (Precious)
- Daily reading. (Matthew)
What was a funny language mistake?