Here are free resources about the France Marseille Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Video interviews with returned missionaries
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: France LDS Missions.
France Marseille Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the France Marseille Mission. We try to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
This mission does not currently exist.
Phone Number: N/A
Mission President: N/A
France Marseille Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the France Marseille Mission (LDS). To access the official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the France Marseille Mission
*Mission does not currently exist. (Browse LDS.org mission maps)
Videos with France Marseille RMs
Here are in-depth YouTube video interviews with returned missionaries from the France Marseille Mission. We interview hundreds of returned missionaries each year, so check back regularly to see new RM interviews. Coming soon..
LDS-Friendly Videos about France
Here are LDS-friendly educational videos about France. We scoured YouTube to find the best quality videos about France, that are free from inappropriate music, immodesty and profanity.
France Marseille Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the France Marseille Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their mission blog was updated.
|none found yet|
France Marseille Mission Groups
Here are France Marseille Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the mission.
- France Marseille / Toulouse Mission Alumni Group (655 members)
- Mission Francaise de Marseille Thatcher 1991 era 25 year Reunion Group (91 members)
- France Marseille Mission Group (11 members)
France Marseille Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the France Marseille Mission!
Shirt designs include France Marseille Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: France Marseille missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
France Marseille Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the France Marseille LDS Mission.
- 1999-2002, Reed N. Wilcox
- 1996-1999, Elbert M. Dansie
- 1993-1996, Galen S. Woolley
- 1991, Mission created.
France LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 37,996
- Missions: 2
- Congregations: 108
- Family History Centers: 66
Helpful Articles about France
France Marseille Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from France Marseille RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2000-2002 (Ben)
What areas did you serve in?
What were some favorite foods?
- Caprese, pizza, salads. (Ben)
What was a funny experience?
- Ward talent show where the missionaries performed Ode to Joy with the items you would find at a dinner table. (Ben)
What was a crazy experience?
- Walking to an appointment over a restricted railroad area. 😐 (Ben)
What was a spiritual experience?
- Teaching about Nephi and his revelation in 1 Nephi 2:16. (Ben)
What are some interesting facts about the France Marseille Mission?
- Lots of cool old Roman ruins, like bridges and walls. (Ben)
What was the weather like?
- Beautiful most of the year! (Ben)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- The people of southern France are awesome! The members there are great and most people are friendly whether or not they want to hear your message. (Ben)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Variation is good. It’s hot in the summer and can get cold in the winter. (Ben)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Mostly in knowing some great people and strengthening my testimony. (Ben)
What are some skills you gained?
- French proficiency, soccer (futbol), interpersonal communication. (Ben)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- How to see the divine potential in people. It’s still hard. (Ben)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to France Marseille?
- Come prepared to love the people, serve the Lord, and experience lots of emotions as you learn to love the people more and more. (Ben)
What was a funny language mistake?
- I once called an investigator ‘ wife his ‘marie” because I couldn’t remember how to say wife and I thought maybe just adding an extra “e” to husband would make it feminine. Wrongo. We laughed it off. (Ben)