Here’s a free collection of resources about dysgraphia (writing disability)- Dysgraphia blogs, videos, support groups, first-hand experiences and advice from people who have dysgraphia, etc.
- Dysgraphia Blogs
- Dysgraphia Support Groups
- Dysgraphia Survey
- Dysgraphia Symptoms
- Dysgraphia Facts
- Dysgraphia Difficulties
- Dysgraphia Advice
- Dysgraphia Treatments
- Dysgraphia Recommendations
- Dysgraphia Resources
- Dysgraphia Stories
Here’s a list of dysgraphia blogs- blogs written by people with dysgraphia, or about dysgraphia.
****Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your blog to this list.***
|The Dee Zone||thedeezone.com||2016|
|Learning Success Blog||learningsuccessblog.com||2017|
Dysgraphia Support Groups
Dysgraphia Support Groups On Facebook
- Dysgraphia Facebook Group (3,657 members)
- Living with Dysgraphia (493 members)
- Dysgraphia and Homeschool (297 members)
- Dysgraphia Divas (213 members)
- Dysgraphia UK (189 members)
- Dysgraphia Support Group Australia (143 members)
- Dysgraphia and Dyspraxia Support Australia (138 members)
- Dysgraphia Support Group for Parents (110 members)
- Adults with Dysgraphia (77 members)
- Dysgraphia – Handwriting Shouldn’t Be a Lost Art (86 members)
Other Dysgraphia Support Groups And Forums
We’re surveying people about their experiences with dysgraphia. Here will be a collection of their responses.
*This information is not meant to replace medical advice, and the information gathered via surveys may or may not be correct. Hopefully it will be helpful to you!
*Response format = Answer (Name, Age)
What symptoms have you experienced?
What are some facts you’ve learned about dysgraphia?
What are hard aspects of living with dysgraphia?
What words of encouragement/advice can you share with others who experience writing disabilities?
What’s been your experience with treatments (therapy, etc.)?
Anything you’d recommend for someone with a writing disability?
What specific resources have you found most helpful?
Share an experience you’ve had related to living with dysgraphia.