Here’s a free collection of resources about depression- Depression blogs, videos, support groups, first-hand experiences and advice from people who have depression, etc.
- Depression Blogs
- Depression Support Groups
- Depression Survey
- Depression Symptoms
- Depression Facts
- Depression Pain Management
- Depression Difficulties
- Depression Advice
- Depression Diet and Exercise
- Depression Treatments
- Depression Recommendations
- Depression Resources
- Depression Stories
Here’s a list of depression blogs- blogs written by people with depression, or about depression.
****Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your blog to this list.***
|Daisies and Bruises||daisiesandbruises.com||2017|
|A Splintered Mind||douglascootey.com||2017|
|Lawyers with Depression||lawyerswithdepression.com||2017|
|My Postpartum Voice||mypostpartumvoice.com||2017|
|Blue Light Blue||bluelightblue.com||2017|
|Time to Change||time-to-change.org.uk||2017|
Depression Support Groups
Depression Support Groups On Facebook
- Anxiety and Depression Support Group (97523 members)
- Anxiety and Depression . . . We Care (90384 members)
- Anxiety and Depression Support (58667 members)
- Depression and Anxiety Safe Haven Support Group (49570 members)
- Depression Group (22151 members)
- Self Harm/Suicide/Depression Support Group (14394 members)
- The Secret Meeting Room – PTSD, Depression, Anxiety and Stress Support Group (13786 members)
- Anxiety/Depression/PTSD/Mental Health Support Group (13031 members)
- Anxiety and Depression Fellowship and Support (11507 members)
- Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety, and Schizophrenia Support Group (10523 members)
- Depression/Anxiety New Beginning for Adults (10428 members)
- Making Friends with Anxiety & Depression (8332 members)
- Depression Group Unconditional Support Circle (7448 members)
- Depression Support Group (6995 members)
- Anxiety and Depression Warriors 2.0 (6829 members)
- Depression and Anxiety Group (6247 members)
- Depression Support Group (5762 members)
- Depression Group (5019 members)
- LDS Depression/Anxiety Group (4540 members)
- PTSD, Depression, Anxiety Group (4342 members)
- Depression Glass Australia (4310 members)
- Depression … UK (4153 members)
- Depression, Anxiety, and Mental Health: We are Warriors (4124 members)
- Depression & Anxiety Disorders Support (2716 members)
- Postpartum Depression Awareness (2690 members)
- Depression Big Black Dog (2238 members)
- Depression Dining (2173 members)
- Anxiety/Depression Roller Coaster of Emotions Group (1910 members)
- Depression and Anxiety Warriors (1625 members)
- Anxiety & Depression Support Group (1624 members)
Other Depression Support Groups And Forums
We’re surveying people about their experiences with depression. Here will be a collection of their responses.
*This information is not meant to replace medical advice, and the information gathered via surveys may or may not be correct. Hopefully it will be helpful to you!
*Response format = Answer (Name, Age)
What symptoms have you experienced?
What are some facts you’ve learned about depression?
What are effective ways to manage your depression?
What are hard aspects of living with depression?
What words of encouragement/advice can you share with others who experience depression?
Depression Diet and Exercise
What’s been your experience with diet and exercise?
What’s been your experience with treatments (medication, therapy, etc.)?
Anything you’d recommend for someone with depression?
What specific resources have you found most helpful?
Share an experience you’ve had related to living with depression.