Here are free resources about the Colorado Denver South Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Colorado LDS Missions.
Denver South Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Colorado Denver South Mission. We try to keep this info up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Colorado Denver South Mission
999 East Tufts Ave.
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113
Phone Number: 1-303-794-6457
Mission President: President Kirk D. Gifford
Colorado Denver South Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Colorado Denver South Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the Denver South Mission:
Denver South Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Denver South Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their blog was updated.
Denver South Mission Groups
Here are Denver South Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Denver South Mission.
- Denver South Mission – Pres. Maynes Group (328 members)
- Denver South Mission (Ludwig) Group (155 members)
- Denver South Mission (Fleming Years) Group (139 members)
- Colorado Denver South Mission Moms Group (90 members)
- Colorado Denver South Mission 2007-10 Group (5 members)
- Colorado Denver South Mission 1996-01 Group (4 members)
Denver South Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Colorado Denver South Mission!
Shirt designs include Colorado Denver South Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Colorado Denver South missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Denver South Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Denver South LDS Mission.
- 2016-2019, Kirk D. Gifford
- 2013-2016, J. Blake Murdock
- 2010-2013, Alan R. Maynes
- 2004-2007, Roger B. Wright
- 2001-2003, Robert Ludwig
- 1996-1999, Royall E.S. Charsley
- 1993-1996, Donovan Fleming
- 1990-1993, William K. Farrar
- 1987-1990, Nile A. Sorenson
- 1981-1984, Rulon E. Rasmussen
- 1978-1981, Jack R. Wheatley
- 1975-1978, Lambourne B. Gerald
- H. Lamont Matkin
Colorado LDS Statistics (2016)
- Church Membership: 151,580
- Missions: 4
- Temples: 1
- Congregations: 312
- Family History Centers: 63
Helpful Articles about Colorado
Denver South Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Colorado Denver South RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2013-2015 (Terrance)
What were some favorite foods?
- Sushi, steak, potatoes and fajitas. (Terrance)
What was a funny experience?
- One time we jumped bikes with some kids behind their house and totally wrecked. (Terrance)
What was a crazy/dangerous experience?
- I had a super safe mission. The most dangerous thing I ever did was eat sweet potatoes. I HATE sweet potatoes. (Terrance)
What was a spiritual experience?
- I loved listening to converts bear their testimonies in church meetings. (Terrance)
What are some interesting facts about the Denver South Mission?
What was the weather like?
- Sunny 300 days/year. (Terrance)
What do you like about the place/people you served?
- They are very kind and generally Christian. That made things easier. (Terrance)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Follow your manual. It’s pretty well put together. (Terrance)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- Faith in Jesus Christ and a greater love for people. Also I feel confident in the Lord’s ability to support me. (Terrance)
What are some skills you gained on your mission?
- Teaching experience. Decision making. Priority setting. Planning abilities. (Terrance)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- What I knew at the end..haha. Actually I wish I’d been taught more effective teaching methods. (Terrance)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Denver South?
- Learn to work hard. Work ethic is everything. (Terrance)
What was a funny language mistake?
- Didn’t know what Rocky Mountain oysters were. (Terrance)