Here are free resources about the Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Bolivia LDS Missions.
Santa Cruz North Mission Address
Here’s an address for the Santa Cruz North Mission. We try our best to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to check the address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Calle Cochabamba Esquina Saavedra
Torre CAINCO Bloque Emresarial
Piso 5 Oficina 3, Santa Cruz
Phone Number: 591-3-311-6322
Mission President: President Enrique Cabezas Gomez
Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Santa Cruz North Mission (LDS). To access an official, up-to-date LDS.org map for the Santa Cruz North Mission:
Santa Cruz North Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Santa Cruz North Mission. This list includes the missionary’s name, URL and when their mission blog was updated.
Santa Cruz North Mission Groups
Here are Santa Cruz North Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni of the Santa Cruz North Mission.
- Mision Bolivia Santa Cruz Norte Group (173 members)
Santa Cruz North Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission!
Shirt designs include Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Bolivia Santa Cruz North missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Santa Cruz North Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Santa Cruz North LDS Mission.
- 2016-2019, Enrique Cabezas Gomez
- 2013-2016, Richard Claudio Zambrano
Bolivia LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 192,339
- Missions: 4
- Temples: 1
- Congregations: 253
- Family History Centers: 34
Helpful Articles about Bolivia
Santa Cruz North Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Bolivia Santa Cruz North RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
- 2014-2016 (Carter)
What areas did you serve in?
- Santa Cruz, Montero, Riberalta, Trinidad. (Carter)
What were some favorite foods?
- Majadito, Pique Macho, Pacú asado, Refresco de cupuaçu. (Carter)
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
- We got threatened by this one drunk guy involved with drugs that he would call up his guys to come kill us right then just because he didn’t like my smile. (Carter)
What was a spiritual experience?
- I loved seeing the small miracles the Lord blessed us with time and time again. He truly qualifies those He calls, and makes everything asked of us to do possible. (Carter)
What are some interesting facts about the Santa Cruz North Mission?
- It’s part of the amazon rainforest, so lots of really cool fruit and animals. The people you will come to love as much as your family. It’s amazing! (Carter)
What was the weather like?
- Hot and humid almost year round. I love how rainy it gets, especially in El Beni. (Carter)
Any things you really like about the area/people?
- They are so special to me. (Carter)
Any packing/clothing advice?
- Disposable things like deodorant and soap, don’t worry about taking a lot of because you will be able to get more once you’re there. Use the room you have left for other things like more shirts! Shirts and then pants are what get worn out the most. My shirts got permanently red while I was in Riberalta. (Carter)
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
- A bigger family. Better language, teaching and people skills. A better understanding of the gospel and the plan of salvation. Experiences I wouldn’t trade for the world. (Carter)
What are some skills you gained?
- Even more fluent in Spanish. Started learning Portuguese. Learned how to understand and work with people better. Learned how to teach better. Learned a lot about who I am and how the Lord speaks to me through His Spirit. (Carter)
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
- I wish I had started to open myself up a lot more, and sooner to people. You cannot help people become converted if you do not absolutely love them. It’s not possible. I wish I had learned that earlier. (Carter)
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Santa Cruz North?
- Put the Lord first in everything. Love the people so much. Serve them as much as you can. Be exactly obedient. It’s not worth it at all if you do not try to be exactly obedient. Your obedience to the gospel and to the rules of the mission/missionary handbook is a direct show of your love for and gratitude to, the Savior. You have no right to go out just to mess around. If you are going to serve mission, do it right. It’s the Lord’s work, not your own. (Carter)
What was a funny language mistake?