Free resources about the Bolivia La Paz El Alto Mission:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Bolivia LDS Missions.
Interesting facts about La Paz
- La Paz was founded in 1548.
- The city is home to El Alto International Airport.
- La Paz is the highest capital in the world at nearly 12,000 feet.
- The largest prison in Bolivia, San Pedro Prison is located in La Paz, where inmates take leadership roles in the prison.
- Penas are club restaurants in the city that play traditional Andean music.
- La Paz is a co-capital of Bolivia, with the city Sucre.
- Tin mining is a major industry in La Paz.
- La Paz is a more liberal city within Bolivia.
La Paz El Alto Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Bolivia La Paz El Alto Mission. We try our best to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to double check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Av. 20 de Octubre 2550
Mission President: President Juan R. Ocampo González
La Paz El Alto Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the La Paz El Alto Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the La Paz El Alto Mission:
La Paz El Alto Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Bolivia La Paz El Alto Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, blog URL and when their mission blog was last updated.
None found yet.
La Paz El Alto Mission Groups
Here are Bolivia La Paz El Alto Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni who served in the Bolivia La Paz El Alto Mission.
La Paz El Alto Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Bolivia La Paz El Alto Mission!
Shirt designs include Bolivia La Paz El Alto Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Bolivia La Paz El Alto missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
La Paz El Alto Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the La Paz El Alto Mission.
- 2015-2018, Juan R. Ocampo González
Bolivia LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 192,339
- Missions: 4
- Temples: 1
- Congregations: 253
- Family History Centers: 34
Helpful Articles about Bolivia
La Paz El Alto Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Bolivia La Paz El Alto RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
What were some favorite foods?
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
What are some interesting facts about the La Paz El Alto Mission?
What was the weather like?
Any things you really like about the area/people?
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to La Paz El Alto?
What was a funny language mistake?