Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Este
Free resources about the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission:
Aquí están algunos recursos gratuitos sobre la Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Este:
- Mission address and phone number
- Mission map
- Missionary blogs
- Facebook groups
- LDS Mission t-shirts and gifts
- List of past mission presidents
- Cultural articles written by returned missionaries
- Survey with RMs
*Other Mission Pages: Argentina LDS Missions.
Interesting facts about Buenos Aires
- People greet each other with a kiss on the cheek.
- The Tango dance originated in Buenos Aires.
- About a third of Argentinians live in the province of Buenos Aires.
- The street Avenida 9 de Julio is one of the widest in the world, with 16 lanes.
- The founders of Stripe lived in Buenos Aires in the early days of the company.
- The University of Buenos Aires was founded in 1821.
- The main soccer teams are River, Plata, San Lorenzo and Indepediente.
- People living in the Capital are called Portenos.
- The majority of people in Buenos Aires are classified as Caucasians.
- The only operating LDS temple in Argentina is in Buenos Aires, as is the Argentina MTC.
Buenos Aires East Mission Address
Here’s a recent address for the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission. We try our best to keep this information up to date, but it’s a good idea to double check the mission address with several sources, including your mission packet or the mission office.
Rivadavia 599, Quilmes 1878
Mission President: President TBA
Buenos Aires East Mission Map
Here’s a link to the mission map for the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission (LDS). To access the official LDS.org map for the Buenos Aires East Mission:
Buenos Aires East Missionary Blogs
Here’s a list of LDS missionary blogs for the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission. This blog list includes the missionary’s name, blog URL and when their mission blog was last updated.
*Send your missionary a gift (mission-specific shirts, ties, Christmas stockings/ornaments, pillowcases, etc.)
|Elder Noah Ludlow||mymission.com/eldernoahludlow||2016|
|Elder Matthew McCollum||eldermatthewmccollum.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Thayne Harrison||mymission.com/elderthaynejadenharrison||2016|
|Elder Aaron Keeley||mymission.com/elderaaronkeeley||2016|
|Sister Tayler Orgill||hermanaorgillcalledtoserve.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Levi Fleming||elderlevifleming.blogspot.com||2016|
|Sister Carly Cannon||hermanacarlycannon.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Matt Lee||elderlee.weebly.com||2016|
|Elder Joshua Guymon||elderjoshguymon.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Porter Severtson||elderportersevertson.blogspot.com||2016|
|Elder Aaron Keeley||missionsite.net/elderaaronkeeley||2016|
|Elder Brennen Hall||elderbrennenhall.blogspot.com||2015|
Buenos Aires East Mission Groups
Here are Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission Groups- for LDS missionary moms, returned missionaries, mission presidents and other alumni who served in the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission. Coming soon..
Buenos Aires East Mission T-Shirts
Here are T-shirts for the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission!
Shirt designs include Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission logo/emblem shirts and Called to Serve shirts. The shirts make great gifts for pre-missionaries, returned missionaries and missionaries currently serving. LDS Mission shirts come in all sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, up to 4XL. The mission designs are printed on white shirts and are shipped to you.
*Simply click on a shirt design to view the details and submit an order. The designs on mission t-shirts may also be printed on other LDS mission gifts, including: Argentina Buenos Aires East missionary aprons, Christmas stockings, ties, pillow cases, teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
Buenos Aires East Mission Presidents
Here’s a list of current and past Mission Presidents of the Argentina Buenos Aires East LDS Mission.
- 2015-2018, TBA
Argentina LDS Statistics (2015)
- Church Membership: 432,007
- Missions: 12
- Temples: 2
- Congregations: 765
- Family History Centers: 107
Helpful Articles about Argentina (Written by RMs)
- Tomas is Argentina
- Crime and Safety in Argentina
- Argentine Pasta Sauce “Tuco”
- Argentine Cookies “Galletitas”
- Argentine Barbecue “Asado”
- Pizza in Argentina vs. Pizza in the USA
- Shopping for Food in Argentina
- Building Architecture and City Layout in Argentina
Buenos Aires East Missionary Survey
Here are survey responses from Argentina Buenos Aires East RMs, to give you a snapshot into what it’s like to live in the mission.
When did you serve?
What were some favorite foods?
What was a funny experience?
What was a crazy/dangerous experience?
What was a spiritual experience?
What are some interesting facts about the Buenos Aires East Mission?
What was the weather like?
Any things you really like about the area/people?
Any packing/clothing advice?
What blessings did you receive from serving a mission?
What are some skills you gained?
What do you wish you knew/did at the beginning of your mission?
Any advice/testimony for pre-missionaries going to Buenos Aires East?
What was a funny language mistake?